Monday, December 7, 2020

Post 10: Final Post Assignment

 Monday, December 7, 2020

Final Assigned Post 

Going into an in-depth analysis of media this semester and the impact that it can have on our everyday lives has really been an eye-opening experience for me. I feel like I am walking away from this class with ultimately a better understanding of what causes the rise of new technological platforms and advancements and how they can be both beneficial and hurtful to the overall function of our society. 

I think that society has a very prominent relationship with technology, and I do not think that is shown in any better of a way than it is at this current point in time. With the global pandemic, our culture has had to adapt to a more technologically centered society in the hopes of staying socially distanced for the time being. I think that this current relationship we have with technology is good, I just think that we as a society are losing touch with our humanity, by moving more toward technology. 

In me saying this though I ignore the many advancements that have become with the rapid growth and expansion of modern-day technology. It really is a thing of importance, and our society would collapse if we were to lose it. Recognizing this issue is the only way we can advance together as a society and regain the basic human forms of interaction we once cherished. 




I believe the point I am trying to make, and a point that a lot of people should agree with is that our society walks a fine line when it comes to the incorporation of technology into our daily lives, and we must be vigilant as to not let it consume us.


 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 10: Final Post Assignment

 Monday, December 7, 2020 Final Assigned Post  Going into an in-depth analysis of media this semester and the impact that it can have on our...