Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Post 1: My News Sources


August 27th, 2020

My Top Five News Sources  

1. HPU Libraries



Personally, I feel as though HPU Libraries is the best source for information on campus because it gives you access to many databases from which you can gain a lot of useful information. It is our librarian's job to aid us in the finding of information and sources for projects. 

2. The New York Times 



The New York Times has always been a useful source for quick and easy access to popular and national news articles. I tend to use this particular source whenever I am in need of information regarding current events in the U.S. in particular. 

3. MSNBC




MSNBC is a source that I prefer to use because I feel as though it is a reliable news source that provides information that can appeal to either side of political standing. It also gives frequent updates concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, which I find to be very informative. 

4. NPR



I occasionally like to use NPR because, in my opinion, it provides a plethora of both audio and visual media that is informative. I also view it as one of the top sources to find information regarding politics in the U.S. especially from a liberal standing.

5. FOX News 



On the other hand I also see Fox News as a valuable resource to discover news articles. Though it may be a source that is occasionally considered extremely conservative, I still utilize it to ensure that I review both sides of a given political story or argument. This allows me to make fair assumptions with information from both sides of an argument.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 10: Final Post Assignment

 Monday, December 7, 2020 Final Assigned Post  Going into an in-depth analysis of media this semester and the impact that it can have on our...